Saturday, October 17, 2009

Magic Loop



I had my first sock class this week and must say I've already learned a bunch! Dawn is a very good teacher! We're using the Crazy toes and heels book by Mary Ann Beattie (Queen Kahuna). We chose the fan toe and cast on. Now this is my 3rd pair of socks and so far I like this toe best. I'm using Noro sock yarn (yummy) and can't wait to wear these socks!



I decided to try magic loop and cast on both socks... so the bad part is that instead of 5 inches of sock for the next class I have to knit 10... for both socks... this is also a good thing because my socks will be finished faster and I won't have 2nd sock shock syndrome! I'm getting the hang of magic loop and am now wondering why anyone would ever knit with dpns if they don't have to?

No comments: