Monday, November 9, 2009

Tattoos and Socks


I finally got my knitting tattoo! Bryan (Tattoo's by Bryan in Harriman, TN) incorporated my three frogs to sit on a hank of yarn which is unraveling and partially rolled into a ball of yarn with needles in it. I love it! I had planned on color, but after 2 1/2 hours I couldn't sit anymore. Besides, I am liking the color of the frogs in the black and white. I'm going to just live with it a while before I decide if I want color or not.

In knitting news... I finished my Noro socks and am in love with them. They did turn out a bit big, so they will be a Christmas present. I have enough yarn to knit myself another pair after the Christmas knitting madness is over! As you can see they're fraternal socks... all the more fun!

My sister came to visit this weekend and we had out first ever sisterly girls-night-out...




No comments: